Saturday, July 9, 2016

What's New? Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Hop on over there to ogle what other bloggers got this week.

I went to ALAAC16 a couple of weeks ago and snagged a few arcs. Some were highlighted here and some there. Here are a few others. Sorry there's not the usual synopsis and publication info. I'm a bit under the weather. These are all by authors whose work I have read and loved.


Cloudwish by Fiona Wood.


The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon.


Making Friends with Billy Wong by Augusta Scattergood.


The Courage Test by James Preller. 


Ashes by Laurie Halse Anderson.


Full of Beans by Jennifer L. Holm.


Trouble Makes a Comeback by Stephanie Tromly.


Spindle by E. K. Johnston.


Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven. 

That's what's new with me. What's new with you?


4 comments:

  1. Great haul! Hope you enjoy them. Have a great week.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I have a copy of The Sun is Also a Star and Holding Up the Universe on its way to me too. I can't wait to start them! Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow. You got some very interesting books. I hope you enjoy reading them.

    here is my sts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow. You got some very interesting books. I hope you enjoy reading them.

    here is my sts

    ReplyDelete