Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Moo by Sharon Creech

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we share the titles we can't wait to release.



Moo by Sharon Creech. 224 p. HarperCollins Publishers, September 16, 2016. 9780062415240.

There's not much out there yet about this one. I just happened to catch this photo posted by Mr. Schu. There is no synopsis at the HarperCollins web page for the book.

No matter. It's a new verse novel by Sharon Creech. Automatic purchase for me. I wonder if there will be arcs at Midwinter! Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. HUH! Mysteriously interesting! Definitely curious as to what this one is about now!

    My WoW @ Brooke-Reports!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing of Sharon Creech! Just saw Walk Two Moons on goodreads, which looks good! What would you recommend?
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete