Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015

This week, the TTT theme over at Broke and Bookish is Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015.

I tagged 44 books as "2015 favorite" on my Goodreads account. Here are my top 10 favorites of 2015. I chose 5 YA and 5 middle grade in no particular order:

YA:
1). The Shepherd's Crown by Terry Pratchett
2). Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs (Book 3 of Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children)
3) Hit Count by Chris Lynch
4). Denton Little's Death Date by Lance Rubin
5). The Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray (The Diviners book 2)

MG:
6). Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mulally Hunt
7). Seven Dead Pirates by Linda Bailey
8). Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson
9). The Marvels by Brian Selznick
10). The War That Saved My Life by Kimberley Brubaker Bradley

Okay, I lied. I actually had a YA top ten and a MG top ten. Sorry, here are the rest because I loved them as much as the first group:

YA:
Most Dangerous by Steve Sheinkin
Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromley
Backlash by Sarah Darer Littman
X: a novel by Ilyasah Shabazz & Kekla Magoon
Three Day Summer by Sarvanaz Tash

MG:
Crenshaw by Katherine Applegate
Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley
Chasing Secrets by Gennifer Choldenko
Lost in the Sun by Lisa Graff
Honey by Sarah Weeks

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to read Trouble Is A Friend of Mine. I hear it's like Veronica Mars, and if that's true I NEED IT NOW! I Love V Mars! :D
    Great List!

    My TTT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of books!!

    Here's a link to my Top Ten Tuesday post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-best-books-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to love Denton Little's Deathdate so much but I couldn't get into it the way I wanted
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete