Sunday, November 8, 2015

Goodbye Columbus and AASL15

My head is exploding with ideas I want to implement TOMORROW when I return to school! I'd say my first AASL conference was just what I needed to recharge and refocus my slightly dissipated energy.

This morning, I head to the Author Breakfast, then I'm done. I plan on cabbing down to COSI, the science museum for a couple of hours before I head out to the airport. I'm told to leave a bit of time for that cab ride as it is a busy travel day to and from Columbus. Apparently OSU Buckeyes played last night and Ohio teachers are descending for their own conference that starts tomorrow.

I shipped a small box of books home. Half were free and half were bought (deeply discounted). I look forward to reading each and every one of them.

I took notes and will try to decipher them and share some out later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment