Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we share the titles we can't wait to release.


Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs. Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series #3. 464 p. Quirk Publishing, September 22, 2015. 

Publisher synopsis: Time is running out for the Peculiar Children. With a dangerous madman on the loose and their beloved Miss Peregrine still in danger, Jacob Portman and Emma Bloom are forced to stage the most daring of rescue missions. They’ll travel through a war-torn landscape, meet new allies, and face greater dangers than ever. . . . Will Jacob come into his own as the hero his fellow Peculiars know him to be? This action-packed adventure features more than 50 all-new Peculiar photographs.

I recently read the first two installments with my ears. While, admittedly, a I lost a bit by not being able to see the photographs, I must say, the performance of book #2 by Kirby Heyborne was absolutely stunning. Not sure how I will read book three but I am so on board, and, kind of glad I don't have to wait. #benefitsofwaiting

2 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing the Miss Peregrine book...and I love the cover of this one. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine: “THE SECRET LIFE OF ANNA BLANC”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine listening to these as audiobooks! Part of the reason I liked the first one so much was because of the photos.

    I'm so behind with this series, though. I still need to read the second book!

    ReplyDelete