Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I've Recently Added to My TBR

TTT is hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week's theme is books recently added to the TBR.


Character, Driven by David Lubar. I highlighted this in a StS post some weeks ago and it's the next book on my pile. It's not due out for another year, but some bound manuscripts are out and I've been hearing nothing but praise for it.

Hold Me Closer: the Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan. 


Mission Titanic by Jude Watson. Book One of the Doublecross series. 


Chasing Secrets by Gennifer Choldenko. I adore Gennifer Choldenko's books. I'm actually about halfway through this one right now and I'm finding it quite engaging.


The Kidney Hypothetical: or, how to ruin your life in seven days by Lisa Yee. This arrived just yesterday. Can't wait.


Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman. The long-awaited sequel to Seraphina. 


X: a novel by Ilyasah Shabazz. 


Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman.


Read Between the Lines by Jo Knowles. 


The Worst Class Trip Ever by Dave Barry. The eighth graders travel to DC by bus every June. I've gone on the trip a few times. It's a jam-packed three days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment