Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Rise and Fall by Elliot Schrefer

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we share the titles we are eagerly anticipating.


Rise and Fall by Elliot Schrefer. Spirit Animals series #6. 192 p. Scholastic Inc., January 6, 2014. 

Publisher synopsis: There is none. It's a secret. "Confidential" according to the publisher. Sigh. I can't decide whether this is a cop out or a cheap marketing ploy. Either way I find it annoying. Not that "the epic adventure continues" which was the entry for the books 2 - 5, is any better. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that the synopsis is "confidential"! I haven't seen that before! I hope that it will be good and not just a cheap marketing ploy! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete