Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013.

Whoa, that's easy thanks to the tag I made on Goodreads. Coincidentally, four of the books I read this month got a "2013 Favorite" tag listed. The book are listed from just read to older. I haven't reviewed them all yet, but plan on doing so. They are not to be missed.

Texting the Underworld by Ellen Booraem.

Rogue by Lyn Miller-Lachmann

Bitterblue (Graceling Realm #3) by Kristin Cashore.

Are You Experienced? by Jordan Sonnenblick.

Dear Life, You Suck by Scott Blagden.


Dr. Bird's Advice for Sad Poets by Evan Roskos.


Al Capone Does My Homework by Gennifer Choldenko.

Pi in the Sky by Wendy Mass.

Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner

1 comment: