Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! Happy New Blog!

Here it is, the first day of a brand new year. It's also the last day of my holiday break, which has been long, luxurious and filled with family gatherings, reading and naps. I am refreshed and recharged and looking forward to returning to school tomorrow in a big way. I will miss my naps though.

I am feeling strangely unresolutiony. I did make a reading goal on my Goodreads account. 450 books for anyone who is curious. I read 415 books in 2012, 15 books over my 2012 goal of 400. I am fairly certain that I will be reading more picture books this year, ha-ha. That's okay. My motto is: one is never too old for picture books. Bring it.

It's also the first day of my blog being here at blogspot. 2012 was quite the year of glitches at LJ and I'm done after 4 years there. Some followers have been unable to comment. I have trouble getting comments posted on blogs that I follow. LJ has been loading poorly or just plain down most of the last week, including yesterday, when I was host for Non-Fiction Monday. I was very happy to find that proseandkahn was available as a blog name and am hoping that it won't cause too much confusion. 

So here's to new beginnings! See you around the Interwebz!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to your new blog! I added it to my list.

    I haven't made any goals yet either, and I'm just starting my challenge collection for the year. 2013 finds me moving at a turtle pace...

    ReplyDelete